- Full payment is required at time of booking via credit card, EFT or cash.
- We require a minimum of four people to launch a public tour.
- Ocean Wilderness Sea Kayaking reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule the activity if numbers do not meet the minimum requirements.
- Minimum age of 10 years for family groups unless previously discussed.
- Tours with less than 4 people have a $10 pp surcharge.
Bad Weather Policy
- Ocean Wilderness Sea Kayaking reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule the activity in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
- All participants that booked directly through Ocean Wilderness Sea Kayaking will be given a refund or a credit in this situation.
- If it is raining on the day of the tour or lesson, we will not necessarily cancel the tour or lesson (we can provide you with a rain jacket).
- Tours and Lessons can be transferred to another person or family member.
- Tour times are approximate times only and trips may run slightly longer or shorter depending on group dynamics.
- All participants need to read and agree to the Indemnity form prior to each tour or lesson.
- If you would like to transfer or postpone your booking after 5 p.m. on the previous day or on the day of the tour or lesson a $25.00 administration fee will be charged.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations after 5 p.m. on the previous day or on the day of the tour.
Cancellation of ski or kayak orders
1. All custom orders for skis and kayaks will be requested to pay a 50% deposit on the day of ordering.
2. As we are a small family business the deposit is non refundable as it is part of the cost of the ski or kayak that Ocean Wilderness has committed to purchase from the manufacturer at the time of ordering. This deposit goes towards covering the losses of the cancelled order.